Disclaimer and Conditions of Use
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Port Macquarie-Hastings Council accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained on this website and recommends that users exercise their own judgement and care with respect to its use.
Disclaimer of Liability
Port Macquarie-Hastings Council makes every effort to ensure that the content of our web site is accurate and up-to-date. However Port Macquarie-Hastings Council provides no warranty or undertaking, whether expressed or implied, nor does it assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect.
Links to other sites
References and links to other internet sites are for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of those sites, the information, views, opinions or standards they provide. Port Macquarie-Hastings Council is not responsible for the relevance or accuracy, currency and reliability of information found on those sites.
Third party content
Some of the information provided on the Port Macquarie-Hastings Council web site is supplied by third parties. It is important all users understand that third party information is not provided or endorsed by us and your legal relationship is with the third party supplier. Council has not checked third party content.
The listing of a person or organisation in any part of this web site in no way implies any form of endorsement by Port Macquarie-Hastings Council of the products or services provided by that person or organisation.
Conditions of Use
As a condition of your use of or any services on gpmevents.com.au, you warrant to the Port Macquarie - Hastings Council that you will not use gpmevents.com.au for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms & conditions or any other terms, conditions or notices appearing anywhere on gpmevents.com.au. You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you agree not to:
- use gpmevents.com.au to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- publish, distribute, e-mail, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming via gpmevents.com.au;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available using gpmevents.com.au any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual obligation or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- breach any applicable laws or regulations.
The Port Macquarie - Hastings Council has no obligation to monitor any user's use of gpmevents.com.au, however the Port Macquarie - Hastings Council retains the right at all times to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
You will indemnify the Port Macquarie - Hastings Council if the Port Macquarie - Hastings Council or its related bodies suffer any loss or damage or incur any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions or any other legal obligation by you or your use of or conduct on the gpmevents.com.au.