These Pilot Station cottages, now part of the Mid North Coast Maritime Museum, were built between 1896 and 1937.
The site has been used for maritime activities from early in the settlement of Port Macquarie.
Open: 10am to 4pm, Seven Days.
Getting there: corner of William Street and Pacific Drive.
Walking: 20 minutes from the Town Green.
By Car: 3 minutes from the Town Green.
Contact: Maritime Museum, phone (02) 6583 1866.